Thursday 6 December 2012

Aftersilence.org

Funny, how like in my previous entry I said that, just like that, my night turned from good to bad. And actually just like that, my night turned from bad to good. There is this great forum and chat on the website www.aftersilence.org that is just great if you need someone to talk to.

I literally thought about suicide for the first time in a while tonight. Not like I would really do it I guess, cause I am too much of a chicken for that, and I care too much about my family, but I thought about it again, and I haven't thought it was the right thing for me in a while.

But then, after talking to people there for a bit I really felt better. Maybe it's cause you finally feel like you belong somewhere. In a world where no one should really have to be, but where those who are can find each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment