Wednesday 5 December 2012

What was my rape??

Sometimes I feel very lost, in the sense that it feels like no one has a definition on what happened to me.

I get that all rapes are different under different circumstances, but I mean, does it count as a Stranger Rape? Yes he was a stranger I had never seen before he was inside me, but it happened inside in a flat I had willingly gone into, and it didn't happen outside violently in a dark alley. And that is how it seems people view stranger rape.

Was it Date Rape? In a sense cause I had been drinking and gone home with his brother maybe yes, but date rape indicates that the offender is at least someone you met that night.

I also read somewhere, Diminished Capacity Rape. I suppose that is also right in a way as I was asleep. But I wasn't incapaciated due to intoxication either. Sure I had been drinking, but I was asleep, not unconcious.


In the end I suppose it doesn't matter, rape is rape is rape. But still, it feels like I don't belong anywhere anymore in the real world, and the same in the world of rape, it feels like I don't really belong anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment